Auxo Medical is looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern to join our marketing department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals. You will have administrative duties in developing and implementing marketing strategies. As a marketing intern, you will collaborate with our marketing and advertising team in all stages of marketing campaigns. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand and maintain our marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in marketing and should be prepared to enter any fast paced work environment. This is a full time paid summer internship*
- Help with the day-to-day management and optimization of all digital marketing channels (social media, search engine marketing, email marketing).
- Contribute content and strategy for social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, blog, etc.) with a focus on keeping audience engaged.
- Contribute to and update the Auxo Medical website, so that it clearly tells the most up-to-date Auxo Medical story and draws in new customers
- Assist with e-commerce marketing, store maintenance and fulfillment of products sold through the online platform
- Assist in formatting and scheduling monthly newsletter
- Growing our presence through social media channels
- Update/maintain SEO/SEM requirements for content on Auxo Medical’s website
- Update the Auxo Medical website as needed
- Collaborating with staff on new ideas, directions, and venues for marketing and communications
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications a plus (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords)
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Available to work M-F 8-4:30PM
- Available to begin work by May 29th, 2018
- Current enrollment in a related Bachelors Degree