Alaris MedSystem 2865
The MedSystem III® (MSIII) multi-channel infusion pump brings clinical versatility to your drug infusion technology. In one compact infusion pump, the MSIII incorporates a customized drug library, three independent fluid delivery channels, and a drug dose calculator enabling users to safely and quickly deliver infusion therapy. The Medsystem III’s small size allows for more flexibility when transporting patients and allows for a more organized bedside space.
The lightweight MedSystem III® pump is ideal for ambulatory, EMT and air transport. It features flexible and system parameters that can be set to match the clinical needs of the patient, as well as a unique, easy-to-use pole clamp, allowing the pump to be attached virtually anywhere.
- Three independent infusion channels
- Small, compact size and lightweight design (5.1 lbs.)
- Set-based, free-flow protection with needle-free access
- Delivers intravenous, intra-arterial, epidural and subcutaneous applications
- Infuses a wide range of fluids out of various containers, including syringes, utilizing a syringe adapter set
- 6-watts AC power
- Dose rate calculation, single-page programming, a selectable drug library and titration of drugs by the user in either dose or volumetric rate
- Rechargeable NiCad battery pack memory
- Non-rechargeable lithium backup battery
- Delivery rang: 0.1-999 mm/hr
- KVO rate range: 0.1-20.0 mm/hr
- Charger and pole clamp included