Baxter PCA II
The Baxter PCA II pump is a syringe infusion device capable of both continuous and intermittent infusion of parenteral fluids in a hospital setting. The Baxter PCA II Syringe Pump offers the convenience of safe and precise Patient Controlled Analgesia in a flexible system designed with advanced technology. This is progressive, innovative, and effective pain management in a sophisticated, yet simple-to-operate, instrument.
- Internal safety checks help minimize the risk of tampering and errors
- Standard programming routine helps reduce procedural errors and minimizes training
- Built-in history logs successful injections, attempts, alarms, and other operating details
- Dosage history available in hard copy when connected to printer
- Large, back-lit display easily readable even at night