BladderScan BVI 3000
The BladderScan BVI 3000 is a portable, noninvasive ultrasound instrument that measures bladder volume. It is battery-operated, easy to use, and quickly provides accurate results. In less than five minutes, you can use the BladderScan BVI 3000 to obtain a precise reading of a patient’s bladder volume. The BladderScan BVI 3000 supplies the information that caregivers need to diagnose, treat and manage urinary conditions.
The BladderScan has clinical applications in various disciplines, from private practice to acute and extended care. When you use the BladderScan, you can be confident that you’re providing your patients with the best care available.
- Quick and accurate measurements
- Distinct scan modes for men and women
- Easy to use, learn, and teach; no sonographer required
- Compact console with LCD screen:
- Displays bladder volume and position
- Unique aiming icon guides the operator to optimal probe placement