Curlin 6000 CMS
The Curlin 6000 Clinical Management System (CMS™), is a multi-therapy ambulatory electronic infusion device capable of delivering PCA, PCEA, subcutaneous, TPN, intermittent and variable modes. This unique, technologically advanced and innovative system continuously monitors and displays line pressure to help you detect potential catheter patency problems, such as occlusions, obstructions and pinched off catheters.
- Dimensions: 5″ H x 4″ W x 2.5″ D
- Weight: 18.1 oz
- Modes of Operation: Continuous, PCA with IV, TPN, Intermittent, Variable
- Pump Mechanism: Curvilinear Peristaltic
- Flow Rates: 0.1 ml to 400 ml/hr
- Volume Limits: 1.0 ml to 9,999 ml
- KVO Rates: 0.0 to 10 ml/hr
- Power Sources: 2 alkaline batteries; AC and external rechargeable battery pack.
- Battery Life:
- Nominal 10 hrs at 400 ml/hr
- Nominal 30 hrs at 125 ml/hr
- Nominal 85 hrs at 2 ml/hr
- Alarms: Air-in-line, high upstream pressure, occlusion upstream, occlusion downstream, door open, set not installed, unattended pump, replace set, empty battery