With selectable optional parameters including IBP, cardiac output and capnography, iM60 can adapt to a wide range of sub-acute divisions.
The high resolution color TFT-LCD together with the up-to-date customizable shortcut menu design brings easy one-touch access to frequent used functions, allowing more attentions to the patients.
Employing low-power consumption design, iM60 is with fanless structure which creates no noise and no dust accumulations.
Being embedded with various communication capabilities including HL7, LAN, built-in Wi-Fi, Nurse Call, and Defibrillator Synchronization, iM60 can easily communicate and co-work with hospital information system and other hospital facilities.
- 10.4″ high resolution TFT-LCD touch screen
- 3/5-lead ECG, NIBP, SpO2, 2-TEMP, PR
- 8.4″ color TFT display with maximum 11 waveforms
- Pacemaker detection, electrosurgical interference proof
- Defibrillation protection and defibrillation synchronization
- OxyCRG available to judge the respiration and circulation function for neonates
- Large font display
- Arrhythmia and S-T segment analysis
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Nurse Call function and bi-directional communication with MFM-CMS central station
- Hl7 compatible vis XML files
- SD card slot enables memory extension for large data storage
- USB and serial ports enables abundant future upgrades
- VGA output and analog output
- Complete and flexible mounting solution for different scenarios
- Optional Configurations: Thermal Recorder, Touch Screen, Built-in Wi-Fi and CO2 (Sidestream/Mainstream), 2-IBP, C.O.