GE B40 Patient Monitor
The GE Procare B40 monitor is designed with advanced clinical measurement technologies, including proven GE algorithms, for accurate and reliable monitoring even in challenging conditions. Ideal for monitoring adult, pediatric and neonatal patients, the B40 is modular and configurable to monitor number of possible parameters including non-invasive blood pressure, invasive blood pressure, end-tidal carbon dioxide, heart/pulse rate, respiration rate, ECG, temperature, SpO2, agent identification, as well as advanced gas and respiratory monitoring parameters.
- 12.1” color display and one-button access to commonly used features.
- Complete portable monitoring solution for adults, pediatric and neonatal patients.
- Graphical 72-hour trend display with numerical data.
- Modular and configurable with advanced parameters.
- Electronic medical record (EMR) system through CARESCAPE server.
- Alarm system with preset limits for critical alerts.
- Easy to use menus to save on time and training.