The Hausted Fluoro-Track Fluoroscopy Capable Stretcher is ideal for fluoroscopy, endoscopy, and other procedures. The Fluoro-Track has a C-Arm clearance of 24″ and has a patient weight capacity of 500 lbs. The 493 features Sliding Top that travels a total of 12″ for positioning during procedures. Radiolucent Patient Surface.
- Stainless Steel 6-Leg, 3-Position Retracto¨ Rails with Built-In Push-Steer Handles and Top Caps that Eliminate
- Patient Transfer Gap
- Dual Side Foot Pedal Hydraulic Controls for Height Adjustment 23° – 36˜, Trendelenburgs: 0° – 15°
- Pneumatic Assist Backrest Adjusts 0° – 80°
- Brake and Steering Activation from All 4 Corners
- 8″ Tente¨ Casters
- Powder Coated Steel Patient Surface
- Seamless Thermoformed Base Cover with Storage and Built-In Oxygen Tank Holder
- Full Perimeter Non-Marring Bumper System
- Full-Length Radiolucent Top Meets BRH Requirements
- Translating Top with 18″ Movement 12″ Towards Foot and 6″ Towards Head for Patient Positioning during
- Fluoroscopic Procedures
- Patient Surface: Nominal 24″ x 76″
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.