Pelton & Crane Validator 10
The Pelton & Crane Validator 10 Autoclave is a economical, light-capacity sterilizing unit designed to accommodate the needs of small medical, dental, and other practices requiring reliable and safe access to sterilization equipment. Incorporated are a variety of safety and efficiency features, such as a door lock, which prevents the door from being opened while the chamber is pressurized. It also features a set of microprocessor-controlled features to ensure effective and safe operation; a vent valve will automatically open if chamber pressure exceeds specification with alarm and secondary release. Similar functionality exists for heat and electrical levels, as well as a sensor to prevent chamber overfilling. Unique “Pressure Locking” Door Design. Provides maximum safety.
- Automatic shut off and automatic venting system.
- Temperature and pressure gauges. Allow you to always be in control of the status and operation of the sterilizer.
- Safety Valve – Prevents excessive pressure build-up in chamber.
- Common parts can be easily replaced.
- You may insert the instruments wrapped, or unwrapped