Puritan Bennett 7200AE Ventilator
The Puritan Bennett 7200 respiratory ventilator has an advanced micro-processor design that offers CMV, assist/control, SIMV, CPAP, PEEP, and sigh controls. This critical care ventilator has a built-in nebulizer,air/oxygen blender, and variable pressure waveforms. Data is clear on the digital display and easy to input with the keyboard control. “Product Features
- State-of-the-art gas delivery system.
- Demonstrated track record of reliability
- Full-featured microprocessor-controlled ventilator with 7202 display screen.
- Gas delivery features – Flow-by¨, Pressure Support, Pressure Control Ventilation
- Patient monitoring features – Graphics 2.0, Respiratory Mechanics, Auto-PEEP
- Communications features – RS-232, Digital Communications Interface (DCI 2.0)
- Optional 7250¨ Metabolic Monitor
- Integrated safety systems