This is Tuttnauer’s largest manual table-top autoclave. Believe it or not there is still a demand for the 3870m analog unit among many healthcare facilities and veterinary practices. This beefy, no frills autoclave covers all the basics needed for proper sterilization. It can always be counted on even under harsh conditions. The large 15″ x 30″ chamber accommodates longer instruments or a large number of smaller instruments, making it a perfect match for spay and nueter clinics, equine practices, busy animal hospitals and multi-practice medical offices.
This freestanding autoclave is easy to set up requiring a dedicated 230 Volt, 13.6 Amp power outlet. No special plumbing is needed as the autoclave reservoir is filled with distilled water that can be purchased at your local supermarket. It is only necessary to drain the autoclave when doing the routine chamberbrite cleaning procedure. The waste water is caught in a bucket or the sink.
- Automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles
- A long life electro polished chamber and door
- Double safety locking device prevents door from opening while chamber is pressurized
- Drain valve is located on the front, allowing for quick and easy draining of water reservoir
- Dual safety thermostat to protect against overheating