Tuttnauer 3870EA Autoclave
The Tuttnauer 3870EA autoclaves have a closed-door active drying system to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying of packs and pouches. A high efficiency air pump circulates hot air after the sterilization cycle for fast drying. These steam sterilizers use a replaceable HEPA 0.2m air filter.
Features of Tuttnauer 3870EA
- 15 x 30″ Chamber.
- Closed door active drying system to maintain sterility and ensure efficient drying of packs and pouches.
- Hepa filter 0.2 µm air filter (replaceable).
- Rapid cycles optimize the availability of ready-to-use sterile instruments
- Easy-to-use, single touch control system increases productivity
- 3 Pre-set sterilization programs
- Program and customize cycle parameters to suit your needs and maximize flexibility
- Integrated printer for cycle documentation (optional)
- Interdependent temperature and pressure monitoring
- Cycle information recovery in the case of power failure or cycle interruption
- Insufficient water detector with automatic shut-off