Salary: $36,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
Auxo Medical builds and services medical equipment including sterilizers, autoclaves, washers, operating room tables & lights, and other ancillary medical equipment. Our company is growing and looking for motivated and skilled technicians.
The Field Service Representative (FSR) will repair, refurbish and perform preventative maintenance of medical equipment. Medical equipment includes but is not limited to autoclaves, steam sterilizers, boiler, washers, surgical lights, surgical tables, and blanket warmers, and patient monitors. Additionally, the FSR will be responsible for customer service as well as new business generation.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Troubleshoot, maintain, test, calibrate, adjust, overhaul, and repair medical equipment;
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance schedules; conducting tests; follow manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshoot and repairs malfunctions; call technical support; reading technical manuals; maintain inventory of stocked parts;
- Field Service Technician will write a field report for every job performed and email to Service Manager for review;
- Maintenance of existing customer accounts and generation of new service opportunities within the service area;
- Travel as required to perform service, preventive maintenance and new account generation.
- At least 3 years experience servicing medical sterilizers;
- Ability to read and interpret equipment schematics;
- Basic troubleshooting skills at board and component level;
- Excellent customer skills;
- Clean driving record;
- Physically fit and capable of performing repetitive tasks;
- Ability to travel 200 miles a day if necessary;
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Individuals with experience on Steris, Getinge, Skytron equipment are preferred;
- Plumbing, steam fitting, HVAC and electrical experience is a plus;
- Certification from an accredited Electronics Tech program, an Associates Degree in Electronics, Biomedical or Electronic Engineering or equivalent is a highly desired;
- Customer service or sales experience a plus;
- Anesthesia or imaging experience a plus.
- Paid vacations and holidays and 401K benefits
- Company provided cell phone and IPad
- Company provided service vehicle
Base salary of $36,000 to $50,000 based on experience, plus sales incentives.
Apply with a full updated resume