Salary: $40,000.00 /year
Outside Sales Representative – Full-time
Territory: Maryland, Washington DC, Northern Virginia – Fredericksburg to Arlington, Winchester to Northern Neck.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, energetic, results-oriented Outside Sales Representative to help support and grow our business.We are a small business on a strategic and healthy growth trajectory.This role has unlimited potential for meaningful contribution to the company’s growth.
- Prospect and schedule sales relationship building efforts with decision makers (owners, C Suite, Administrators, etc.) within the healthcare industry, laboratory research, educational institution setting;
- Ability to show strategic business acumen across a large customer base covering a large number of products.
- Successfully articulate sales strategies to healthcare executives and other decision makers.
- Manage relationships within local healthcare facilities anddelivery networks at both the supply chain and clinical levels in given area.
- Execute short and long term sales plans thatalignwith quotas and strategic marketing
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned;
- Generate leads through cold calling, prospecting and networking;
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity;
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge;
- Developing a regular contact cycle with key decision makers;
- Meet or exceed quarterly quotas;
- Meeting with outside company representatives or partners;
- Experience with Healthcare Group Purchasing Organizations a plus;
- Other duties as assigned including but not limited to:
- Assistance on installations and delivery efforts to accounts within reason near surrounding territory
- Attend sales training, meetings, conferences and trade shows as required by management;
- Respond to customer’s concern in a timely fashion, takes appropriate actions to ensure customer issues/opportunities are communicated to appropriate technical support departments and resolved.
- Handling select accounts outside of the region that require minimal travel.
Expected Areas of Competence
- Health care budget cycles, personnel hierarchy and facility workflow;
- Capital equipment acquisition methods;
- History of mastering a portfolio of products and their intended use;
- Knowledge of Surgical Suite, clinical, and support system operations a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ Years Outside Business to Business sales experience
- 2+ years experience in Medical Surgical Equipment is preferred
- Exposure to comas CRM Preferred
Essential Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent communication skills;
- MUST have excellent customer service skills;
- Ability to work independently;
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record required.
In addition to the essential duties and responsibilities listed above, all positions are also responsible for:
- Adhering to Company policies, procedures, and directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments.
Salary and Benefits
- $40,000.00 base salary. Rewarding commission structure – $80,000.00+ total compensation in first year expected.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary + Commission w/ annual bonus structure.
- 401(k) w/ company match
- Health Insurance Plan
- PTO Accrual
- Automobile allowance provided
- 60-70% (Preferred)
Reports to:Director of Sales and Marketing