GE CARESCAPE Monitor B850
The GE CARESCAPE B850, is a high-acuity monitor that is adaptable to meet the needs of the patient or care environment. It helps you to manage your patient care and enhance the work flow by providing a dependable level of data continuity and integration across care areas. Designed with clinicians, for clinicians, it’s an easy-to-use system that fits how you work and handle patient data, offering flexibility, scalability and exceptional customization.
- Dimensions: 3.6 in H x 15.8 in W x 13.4 in D (9.1 cm H x 40.1 cm W x 34 cm H)
- Weight: 16.5 lbs (7.5 kg)
- Power consumption: 300 Watts (max)
- Power requirements: 100 to 240 VAC, 50 – 60 Hz
- Includes E-PRESTIN EKG, Sp02, NIBP, IBP, Temperature
- Includes E-CAiO gas module and printer module
- High-performance vital signs monitor for use in the operating room or intensive care environments.
- Specifically-designed airway modules provide for complete respiratory monitoring with gas exchange measurement.
- Integrated connectivity protocols enables bedside access to labs, X-rays, charting and other data.
- Patient data module provides consistent, hemodynamic measurement during intra-hospital transport and transfers trend data.
- Innovative algorithms aid in accurate diagnoses: including GE EK-Pro, GE DINAMAP non-invasive blood pressure, and 12 SL diagnostic ECG with direct 2-way MUSE communication.