Lifepak 9 With Pacing
The Lifepak 9 from Physio-Control, a microporessor-based unit, is available in models: 9, 9P (pacing), and 9A. These units have a built-in recorder and sealed lead acid battery back-up. Lifepak 9s meet current ACLS standards and allows for 17 energy selections, HR alarms, 5-lead monitoring, recorder and CODE SUMMARY critical event record.
The Lifepak 9 is defibrillator/monitor, cardioscope and non-invasive pacemaker. It provides 17 energy selections, heart rate alarms, three-lead ECG monitoring, recorder and Code Summary critical event recorder.
- The microprocessor-based Lifepak 9 includes an internal battery supply and is available with optional pediatric paddles, internal paddles, pacing cable and pads, and ECG patient cable and leads.
- Isolated ECG via Quick-Look defibrillator paddles, Fast-Patch disposable defibrillation/ECG electrodes or three-lead patient cable.
- Operates on either AC Power or Internal Battery power
- Sealed lead acid battery back-up
- Built-in recorder
- Meet current ACLS standards and has annotating summary
- Allows for 17 energy selections, HR alarms, 5-lead monitoring, recorder and CODE Summary critical event record
- Provides: Defibrillation, Synchronous Cardioversion, a Cathode Ray Tube monitor screen, a strip chart recorder, 3-lead electrocardiogram monitoring, heart rate display and alarms, multiple energy selection, and CODE SUMMARY critical event record.