Midmark 417 Podiatry Chair
The 417 has everything you’d want in a chair custom-built for your practice: contemporary styling with clean, handsome lines – and feature-packed convenience for podiatrist, patient and staff! Its foot control couldn’t be easier to program, or more responsive. A touch is all it takes to position each patient’s feet precisely where you want them. Or re-position them during procedures without compromising your sterile field. And it won’t slip, slide – or scuff the floor. The optional Hand-held Commander mounts on either side of the foot section to provide 7 additional choices.
The 417’s height, tilt and back move simultaneously, so patients enjoy a smooth “ride” that feels even more secure because the arm rests move with the back. They also rotate 90¼ for easy chair entry/exit. Other great features: adjustable foot extension that locks automatically. On/Off switch that prevents movement while maintaining power to electrical receptacle.
- Adjustable height, tilt, – work standing or sitting
- Fastest power podiatric chair – 1 button control
- Foot control (standard) – 3 power positioning, 2 prog choices
- One-Touch automatic return – saves seconds on each procedure
- Deep, sculptured cushions – built-in pillow
- Duplex hospital-grade electrical receptacle – left and right
- Vinyl upholstery – stain-resistant; Velcro-fastened
- ISO 9001 certified
- Powder epoxy-baked paint finish; Black base
- Painted steel surface/molded housings: Pearl Grey