Skytron 7000 Micro Procedure
The Skytron 7000 Micro Surgical Table is designed with a lateral and longitudinal top sliding capability. 2 in any direction eliminates moving, adjusting and refocusing the microscope during micro-surgical procedures.
- Lateral and longitudinal top slide (2 any directory)
- Two-piece back section with removable upper piece
- Radiotranslucent top throughout
- Removable split leg sections swing out or drop down as needed
- Foot control permits the surgeon to operate slide and return functions for interface with microscope.
- Pendant control of all functions
- Standardized slide rails
- Low height (23″) height adjustment
- X-Ray cassette tunnel
- X-Y movement
- Speed adjustment and return