Welch Allyn Atlas
The Welch Allyn Atlas patient monitor, available new from DRE, is a low-cost, multi-parameter monitor designed specifically for conscious sedation, IV anesthesia procedures, and surgery. The large display provides bright waveforms and LED numerics that are visible from across the room. The intuitive design allows users to learn how to operate the monitor in just minutes.
Standard features include 3-lead or 5-lead ECG, heart/pulse rate, pulse oximetry (either Nonin® or Nellcor®), noninvasive blood pressure for systolic, diastolic and mean arterial pressure (MAP), automatic blood pressure mode, and programmable alarm limits.
Optional features include temperature, respiration, ETCO2, an integrated printer for printouts of waveforms and trend analysis, a battery for short-term transport or low power conditions, an RS-232 port, and Nurse Call capability. These options provide the flexibility to configure the monitor according to your needs.
The portable Atlas monitor can be set on a cart or countertop, wheeled on its own dedicated mobile stand, mounted on a wall, or carried using the integrated side handle.
- ECG, SpO2, NIBP, EtCO2, Temperature, Respiration, Battery, RS-232 and Printer
- Hard-working, easy-to-use with configuration options to meet your individual needs
- All monitors include 3- or 5-lead ECG, Nellcor pulse oximetry (SpO2) and NIBP
- Optional parameters include temperature, respiration, EtCO2 and integrated printer
- Bright, crisp waveforms and multicolored LED displays for across-the-room visibility
- Simple, straightforward menu operation