According to a recent survey in January 2019 by NewVantage Partners, nearly 80% of healthcare execs are investing more in Big Data. In addition, they’re increasing investments in artificial intelligence (AI) as well. Over 70% of healthcare executives reported that their organizations are accelerating investments in Big Data analytics and AI, citing disruptive forces and industry competitors as major motivators for increasing spending.
These survey insights seem to be an accurate preview of the latest research study, titled, “Big Data Analytics in Healthcare Market.” In 2017, the Global Big Data Analytics in Healthcare Market was valued at $16.87 billion, and is projected to reach $67.82 billion by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 19.1% from 2018 to 2025.
Big Data’s commanding influence by key players include All Scripts, Cerner, Dell EMC, Epic System Corporation, GE Healthcare, Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), International Business Machines (IBM) Corporation, Microsoft, Optum, and Oracle Corporation.
Essential factors that are anticipated to pour gasoline on the growth of Big Data analytics in the healthcare market include demands for population health management solutions, increase in adoption of Big Data within the healthcare industry, the emerging trend of eHealth, and transitioning from the outdated pay-for-service model (financially rewarding providers for performing procedures), to a value-based care model (incentivizing them based on the health of their patients). Patient data security issues are expected to inhibit Big Data analytics in the healthcare market growth.
A Look Inside the Study
The Global Big Data Analytics in Healthcare Market reports are in-depth studied and detailed out in a linguistic presentation — ranging all the way from an expert-level understanding, to an amateur-level understanding. Each of the Big Data Analytics in Healthcare Market research studies are executed both qualitatively and quantitatively.
The report provides an effective source of powerful data for business strategists and competitive analysis of Big Data Analytics in Healthcare Market. It supplies an overview with growth analysis, futuristic cost, and revenue. Additionally, there is an intricate description of the value chain and its distributor analysis. The study delivers comprehensive data, which improves the understanding, scope and application of this report.
Key Q&As: Big Data Analytics in Healthcare Market Research Report
- What is the status of Big Data Analytics In Healthcare Market? — This overview includes analysis of scope, prospect, growth trend, sales by regions, manufacturers, types and applications
- What trends, challenges and barriers are influencing its growth?
- What are the forecasts for Big Data Analytics in Healthcare Market? (2019-2025) — Taking into account sales, revenue, growth rate, price and trends for regions, types and applications
- Who are the Manufacturers for Big Data Analytics in Healthcare Market?
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2025? — What are the key factors driving the global Big Data Analytics in Healthcare market?
- What are the key outcomes of the distinct analysis of the world Big Data Analytics in Healthcare Market?
Key Findings of the Big Data Analytics in Healthcare Market
- By component, services segment is expected to exhibit significant growth in the Global Big Data Analytics in Healthcare Market during the forecast period.
- In 2017, the on-premise segment accounted for the highest revenue in the deployment type category.
- Based on application, the clinical analytics segment generated the highest revenue in 2017.
- Based on end user, hospitals & clinics segment generated the highest revenue in 2017.
- Based on region, North America dominated the overall Big Data Analytics in Healthcare Market share in 2017.
The Global Big Data Analytics in Healthcare Market report is divided into 15 Chapters. Here is a summary reference:
Chapter 1: Definition, Specifications and Classification, Applications of Big Data Analytics in Healthcare Market , Market Segment by Regions
Chapter 2: Technical Data and Manufacturing Plants Analysis of Big Data Analytics in Healthcare Market, Capacity and Commercial Production Date, Manufacturing Plants Distribution, R&D Status and Technology Source, Raw Materials Sources Analysis
Chapter 3: Manufacturing Cost Structure, Raw Material and Suppliers, Manufacturing Process, Industry Chain Structure
Chapter 4: The Big Data Analytics in Healthcare Market Segment Market Analysis (by Application) Major Manufacturers Analysis
Chapter 5 and 6: Regional Market Analysis that includes North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa, Big Data Analytics in Healthcare Market Segment Market Analysis (by Type)
Chapter 7 and 8: Overall Market Analysis, Capacity Analysis (Company Segment), Sales Analysis (Company Segment), Sales Price Analysis (Company Segment)
Chapter 9: Market Trend Analysis, Regional Market Trend, Market Trend by Product Type – Small Sized, Large and Middle Sized, Market Trend by Application – Home Use, Commercial Use, Other
Chapter 10: Regional Marketing Type Analysis, International Trade Type Analysis, Supply Chain Analysis
Chapter 11: The Consumers Analysis
Chapter 12: Big Data Analytics in Healthcare Market Research Findings and Conclusion, Appendix, methodology and data source
Chapter 13, 14 and 15: Sales Channel, Distributors, Traders, Dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, Appendix and Data Source
To request sample pages from the Big Data Analytics in Healthcare Market report, or inquire to receive the full report, click here.