Aaron Bovie 1250
The Aaron Bovie 1250 Desiccator features both monopolar and bipolar functions with unsurpassed performance to satisfy all of your surgical demands with safety, flexibility, reliability, and convenience.
Bovie incorporates automatic safety features into the Aaron 1250 like self-test circuits, audible tones, discreet outputs, isolated circuitry, and Bovie NEM (neutral electrode monitoring). The Aaron 1250 incorporates 120 watts of cutting power and 90 watts of blended cutting. It also has two levels of coagulation, pinpoint (80 watts maximum power) and fulguration (40 watts maximum power), plus bipolar (30 watts maximum power).
- Large illuminated digital displays
- Rotary power-control dial provides smooth, rapid power adjustments.
- Five Output Modes:
- Cut (120 Watts)
- Blend (90 Watts)
- Coagulation (Pinpoint 80 Watts)
- Fulguration (Spray 40 Watts)
- Bipolar (30 Watts)
- Self-test circuits Audible tones
- Discreet outputs
- (FCFS – First Come First Served)
- Isolated circuitry
- BovieNEM (Neutral Electrode Monitoring) Digital Error Detection