Curlin 4000 CMS
The Curlin Medical 4000 CMS is a unique, technologically advanced, multi-therapy ambulatory electronic infusion pump that continuously monitors and displays “Line Pressure” to help you detect potential catheter patency problems such as occlusions, obstructions and pinched off catheters. Utilizing non-DEHP, all PVC administration sets, the 4000 CMS has the ability, at low rates, to deliver a resolution of flow that is up to 25 times better than the leading ambulatory pumps. Additionally, the 4000 CMS works synergistically with a PC and/or Palm PDA to improve the outcome, and reduce the risk of programming errors.
- Modes of Operation: Continuous, PCA with IV, Epidural, or Sub-Q Delivery, TPN with ramping, Intermittent, Variable with 24 specified doses
- Accuracy: ±6%
- Flow Rates: 0.1 ml to 400 ml/hr
- Volume Limits: 1.0 ml to 9999 ml
- KVO Rates: 0.0 to 10 ml/hr; default to 0.1 ml/hr
- Power Sources: 2 alkaline batteries; AC and external rechargeable battery pack.
- Battery Life:
- Nominal 10 hrs at 400 ml/hr
- Nominal 30 hrs at 125 ml/hr
- Nominal 85 hrs at 2 ml/hr
- Alarms: Infusion Complete, Air-in-line, Occlusion Upstream, Occlusion Downstream, Door Open, Set Not Installed, Unattended Pump, Replace Set, High Upstream pressure, Empty Battery