The Tuttnauer Model 3870E autoclave is designed for sterilizing laboratory and medical equipment, media and even liquids. The Tuttnauer autoclave provides fast, safe and dependable sterilization without any need for special plumbing or venting. Tuttnauer autoclaves are manufactured with 316L stainless steel sterilization chambers which are highly corrosion-resistant. These autoclaves feature a fast exhaust option which reduces cycle time for solid goods and a slow exhaust option which releases chamber pressure slowly and prevents boiling over of liquids. Cold air pockets are eliminated by continuous pressure purging which ensures uniform sterilization.
The autoclave includes a 3.25L water reservoir which allows complete control the purity of the sterilizing steam and allows repeated use without the need to refill very often. The integral drying cycle prevents corrosion of expensive instruments and also dries absorbent materials. The autoclave also includes a low water level alarm which prevents damage to the heating elements. Tuttnauer autoclaves feature a double-locking door that is insulated for high heat and protects lab personnel from accidental burns. The door cannot be opened when chamber is pressurized by means of a dead-bolt mechanism for added safety.
- Automatic, Digital Control; Chamber Diameter x Depth: 15 x 27-Inch; Capacity: 84-Liters; Includes support stand and 2 Stainless Steel Tray Shelves (14 x 26.1-Inch)
- Includes: 60-Minute Timer, 3.25-Liter Reservoir & Low Water-Level Alarm. Temperature Range: 105 to 137°C (221 to 279°F)
- Digital display of temperature & pressure. Heating time to 273 °F (134 °C): 30-Minutes
- Heat-insulated, double-locking door protects against accidental burns. Door cannot be opened while chamber is under pressure.
- Automatic low water level shut-off prevents damage to heating elements when there is insufficient water for the sterilization cycle. UL Listed, CSA Certified & ASME Stamped.