Cox 6000 Rapid Dry Heat
The COX Rapid Heat Transfer Sterilizer is a fast, simple solution to your sterilization needs. Because it utilizes heated air that moves at a rate of 2,500 feet/minute, it is able to sterilize objects in as little as six (6) minutes — faster and easier than any other sterilizer available.
No longer will you and your staff be bothered with all the problems inherent with other forms of sterilizations. Since the dry heat system won’t corrode or rust your instruments, you won’t have to replace them so often — thus saving you money.
- Cycle 1: 6 minutes for unwrapped instruments
- Cycle 2: 8 minutes for hand pieces and medical drills
- Cycle 3: 12 minutes for wrapped instruments
Included with Sterilizer:
- One Drawer
- One Removable Instrument Basket
- Basket Removal Tool
- Cooling Rack
- Instrument Rack (for wrapped instruments)