Ferno Model 30 NM MRI Conditional Cot
Ferno Model 30 NM MRI Conditional Cots serve as the industry standard for many years and are still used by many ambulance companies and medical facilities. The Ferno Model 30 NM cot adjusts to six height levels, enabling patient transfer from most nursing home beds or hospital treatment tables.
- Non-magnetic for use with MRI
- Super lightweight at only 54 lbs
- Features load-in style frame
- Tubular aluminum construction provides durability and strength
- Plastic bearings are provided on rotating components for easy movement
- Simple X-frame undercarriage is easy to maintain; scuff strips are not required
- Dual ratchet bar adjustment mechanism is simple to operate and permits six levels of height adjustment
- Foot-end lead handle enables EMT to control the direction of the cot
- Swing-down side rails enable convenient patient transfer from bed to cot
- Telescoping head-end frame permits overall length to be reduced for maneuvering
- Adjustable backrest angle from 0 to 75 ° allows patient to be in a comfortable position
- Four swivel wheels allow cot to be easily handled and moved
- Infectious control full-length bolster mattress is comfortable and minimizes lateral patient movement
- Patient Weight: 400lbs max
- Height Min/Max: 12in/32in.
- Length Min/Max: 64in/76in.