With an advanced low attenuation float top for cardiovascular, endoscopic and pain management procedures, the Surgical C-Arm Table 840 is the ideal choice when stability, access, and precise, quiet, vibration-free positioning are essential. A cantilevered low attenuation carbon-fiber tabletop, with choice of rectangular or contoured design, accommodates portable or ceiling-suspended C-Arms.
The extra-large 75″ radiolucent area, free-float X-Y tabletop, motorized control of height, isocentric lateral roll, Trendelenburg motions and the catheter tray extension make the Surgical C-Arm Table 840 ideal for cardiovascular and interventional radiology applications. Functional design provides complete access with reduced radiation exposure to clinicians. Patient comfort and stability are assured by two-inch thick table padding and three adjustable straps with hook and loop fastening.
Control Made Easy
The portable hand-held and foot-operated controllers ensure quick and safe tabletop positioning, and can be positioned from any point around the table. Both controllers offer the freedom to adjust height, lateral roll and Trendelenburg motions. The hand-held controller provides the back-to-level function. The foot-operated controller also releases the tabletop for X-Y positioning and is ideal when hands are busy with other functions.
- Free-Float Tabletop – With specially-designed SmoothGlide™ movement
- Carbon-Fiber Tabletop – 0.7 mm attenuation (1.2 mm with pad) design
- Choice of Contoured or Rectangular Design – Contoured tabletop features a face cutout for comfortable prone positioning
- Tabletop Motion – Expansive head-to-toe, 35″
- Radiolucent Area – Extra-large, 75″
- Isocentric Lateral Roll Motion – Maintains image center during tabletop movement, minimizing image distortion (+/- 15°)
- Precision Electric Motor Actuators – No oil or hydraulics
- High-Speed Actuators – Assure quick tabletop positioning, height adjustability, isocentric lateral roll and Trendelenburg motions
- Table Base – Encased in stainless steel, easy to clean
- Hand and Foot-Operated Controllers – Ensure quick and safe tabletop positioning
- Patient Capacity – 500 lb
- Low Profile Base – For unrestricted C-arm movement
- Accessory Rails
- AC and Battery Power – Standard