The new Chison SonoBook 6 portable shared service ultrasound machine is a laptop-style ultrasound machine designed for the Point of Care market and mobile applications.
The SonoBook 6 is similar in image quality and features to the Chison EBit 50, but also has CW Doppler for cardiac imaging. Its design makes it more ideal for the bedside ultrasound market (Point of Care) with its solid alloy casing and smaller, lightweight design.
It has advanced features such as Compound Imaging, Speckle Reduction Imaging, SuperNeedle (Needle Visualization), Elastography, AutoIMT, Tissue Doppler, HIP Graph, and full DICOM with Structured Reporting. Its internal battery allows for up to 2 hours of scan time.
- Imaging Modes 2D
- Applications Emergency Medicine, Anesthesia, Breast, Small Parts, Superficial, Musculoskeletal, OB/GYN,
- Abdominal, General Imaging, Vascular, Pediatrics
- Features Auto Optimization, Color Doppler, AutoIMT, Compound Imaging, DICOM, IMT, M-Mode, Power
- Doppler, PW Doppler, Speckle Reduction, Tissue Harmonics
- Year Built 2018-Current
- Video and Output Options USB, Ethernet, DVI, S-Video
- Monitor Array
- Touchscreen N/A
- Dimensions 12 lbs, 1