The Clinton Multi-Use Ultrasound Table with Stirrups is the perfect option for facilities looking for an economical way to complete basic imaging procedures in-house. Using the handheld remote control, clinicians can easily adjust the table’s height and Trendelenburg / Reverse Trendelenburg. The backrest and headrest can also be adjusted for exact patient positioning.
Constructed with an open base design, the Clinton Multi-Use Ultrasound Table with Stirrups allows optimal patient access. The dual lift system is for extra stability, and the all-welded base and premium mattress upholstery ensure the table will last through years of use.
- Three-piece padded top features pneumatically adjustable backrest and stirrups.
- Manual footrest can be adjusted from either side of the table and raises up to 30 degrees.
- Handheld remote control adjusts table height and Trendelenburg positioning.
- Trendelenburg / Reverse Trendelenburg plus or minus 15 degrees.
- Table height ranges between 21.5 to 37.5 inches.
- Unobstructed base design allows clinicians optimal patient access.
- Dual column lift system and all-welded base ensure stability and durability.
- 550-pound weight capacity under normal use.
- Comes standard with handheld remote control and paper dispenser.
- Padded headrest, arm boards, safety rails, wider mattress top and locking casters are available as additional options — ask your representative for details.