The FDA approved technique of dry heat sterilization works without pressure, steam, or chemicals. Dry heat sterilizes in the shortest possible time and you never need to dry the instruments. Ideal for all medical and dental instruments, it sterilizes instruments, needles, syringes, glassware, etc. at 320F (160C). Sharp instruments remain sharp; no steam or moisture to corrode the finest edge. Both operate on 115V AC and are UL Listed and FDA Registered.
- The best method for sharp, micro, delicate instruments: Dry heat sterilizer kills bacteria without moisture and will not rust or dull sharp or serrated instruments.
- Maintenance-Free: Unlike wet heat methods, dry heat sterilizers require no routine cleaning.
- Safe and simple to operate: Dry heat sterilization works without pressure, steam or chemicals, which increases safety and makes operating simple.
- Convenient: Unit has automatic timers with heat “hold” capability for continuous use in a busy practice. Utility trays can be sterilized with lids on and stored without contamination. Plus, use it to conveniently dry wet packs.
- High-Quality: Made of stainless steel – it will not only never rust – it cleans up in a jiffy – and will look great for years.
- Covered by a full one year warranty.
- Economical: The EC-3000 Dri-Clave not only saves money with a low purchase price but continue to save money with low operating costs – no distilled water to buy!