Aespire View offers a large, 12-inch color ventilator display and features GE’s Advanced Breathing System (ABS), which is well-suited for low flow anesthesia. The Optional Total Flow Sensing module electronically measures, displays, and exports both individual gas flow and total fresh gas flow to help manage costs. Clarity of View
Precisely assess and quickly respond to changes in your patient’s status, thanks to:
- The large 12-inch color ventilator display with color waveform and alarm message indicators
- Familiar user interface
- Helps Manage Costs
- Total fresh gas or total flow sensing (TFS) module (optional)
- More Ventilation Choices Means More Tailored Care
- With five ventilation packages, including GE’s innovative Pressure Controlled Ventilation-Volume Guaranteed (PCV-VG) technology, the Aespire View lets you tailor ventilation for each patient.
- Ventilation modes are available la carte, so you can tailor the clinical capabilities of your anesthesia delivery system with the options you need.
- Ventilation modes available on Aespire View include:
- Volume Control
- Pressure Control
- Manual ventilation
- Well-Suited for Low-Flow Cases
- The integrated Advanced Breathing System (ABS) provides a low circuit volume (2.7 L), delivering fast-response, low-flow anesthesia.
- The rising multi-breath bellows provide visual feedback about the patient’s status.
- Monitor Not Included