Corometrics 120 maternal/fetal monitors help you manage the labor, delivery and recovery process for every patient. Every 120 series monitor features the clinical excellence that has set the standard in M/F monitoring for more than 30 years. Patented Smart BP, Heart Beat Coincidence, Spectra Alerts, DINAMAP non-invasive blood pressure algorithm and 9-crystal pulse Doppler ultrasound transducers… You can trust the data as an accurate assessment of mom and baby’s progress. Labor can be unpredictable. Be prepared with a monitor that can help you manage the entire process – even in the most difficult cases. Smart BP feature – delays auto determination during contractions Vital Signs History feature saves maternal information in memory for quick review or print summary Recovery mode sets the recorder to standby allowing delivery to print only the vital signs and save paper Keyboard option for detailed annotations Software Utility upgrade program to install future feature enhancements Song Player serenades both mother and family to celebrate the new arrival Interface with 340 Telemetry for ambulatory monitoring and Hydrotherapy when used with the Nautilus Watertight Transducers Interface capability with the OxiFirst® Fetal Pulse Oximetry system.
• Our unique Spectra Alerts™ transforms the powerful 120 Series into a “Smart” monitor, complete with alert functions. This feature analyzes the fetal heart rate (FHR) and uterine activity (UA) patterns, as well as trend characteristics of variability, baseline, decelerations, and signal quality to assist the clinicians in evaluating the fetal strip.
• Smart BP™, a patented feature that works in conjunction with DINAMAP® non-invasive blood pressure technology, automatically delays a blood pressure measurement while a contraction is in progress thus assuring more clinically significant assessment and
documentation of the maternal status.
• 3-Level-Heart Beat Coincidence (HBC) alerts the care provider with both visual and recorded messages when there is a possibility that you may be recording the same heart rate with two modes of monitoring. The monitor compares up to three heart rates and provides additional information for fetal assessment.
• Fetal Pulse Oximetry (FSpO2) is an optional parameter that provides a real-time oxygen status of the fetus. In combination with other fetal parameters, FSpO2 helps in the early detection of fetal hypoxia and provides additional information in the presence of non-reassuring fetal heart rate patterns.
• Integrated Masimo SET or Nellcor Maternal SpO2 make it easy for the clinician to monitor, document or even view the waveform
-Maternal ECG SpO2 real-time 3-lead adult QRS waveform display and a snapshot printout.
-Vital Signs History at a glance. Documents 8 hours of maternal parameters in flowchart summary format…a time-saver during recovery.
-Software upgrade, via PC or laptop computer, allows easy flash reprogramming as new features become available.
-Expandability built in. System architecture allows for the addition of future parameters without purchasing a new unit.
-High/Low Fetal Alarms notify clinicians if the fetal heart rate is out of the user-configurable range.
-Selectable Font Size on the recording strip allows the font size to be adjusted quickly and easily(small, medium or large) for optimum viewing efficiency.
-Song Player serenades both mother and child to celebrate the new arrival. Three popular tunes are available with the turn of the Trim Knob®.
-Our ChartLight allows the clinician to easily read the fetal strip, while patients remain relaxed in their low light setting
There are no reviews yet.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Your review *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.