The Gemini 578 is a multi-position stretcher intended for treatment, transport, or recovery of a patient. With the uniquely designed articulating head section, this unit can be used for specialty procedures which require precision head positioning, such as opthalmology, plastic surgery, or ENT procedures.
Hausted Gemini 578 Eye Surgery Stretcher Features:
- Low profile height adjustable articulating head piece with dual operation control knobs.
- Stainless steel 4-leg, 3-position Retracto rails with top caps that eliminate patient transfer gap.
- Dual side foot pedal hydraulic controls for height adjustment.
- Brake and steering activation from all 4 corners.
- 8″ easy roll casters.
- Stainless steel patient surface.
- Seamless thermo-formed base cover with storage and built-in oxygen tank holder.
- Perimeter non-marring bumper system.
- Arm rests around Patient Headrest not included (pictured)
Hausted Gemini 578 Eye Surgery Stretcher Specifications:
- Trendelenburgs: 0-16°
- Height Range: High: 32″ (81 cm). ; Low: 24″ (61 cm).
- Overall Width: 29.8″ (75.8 cm).
- Patient Surface Width: 24.5″ (62.2 cm).
- Overall Length: 88.5″ (225 cm).
- Patient Surface Length: 81.5″ (207 cm).
- Backrest Degree of Movement: 0-90° (crank operated).
- Knee Flex Degree of Movement: 0-75° (crank operated).
- Retracto Rail Height: 14″ (35.5 cm).
- Retracto Rail Length: 49″ (125 cm).
- Max Weight Capacity (Evenly Distributed): 500 lbs (227 kg).