The Midmark 623 Barrier-Free Examination Table allows patients incapable of getting onto an exam table (whether it be the elderly, or young children) to easily get on, increasing the patient’s comfort and satisfaction with the patient experience. To meet the needs of America’s disabled patients, as well as the physicians who care for them, the Midmark 623 barrier-free exam tables decrease the chance of injury, helping maintain the patient’s dignity and reducing their anxiety. This will help increase exam room efficiency, comfort, and safety.
- Heating control for upholstery.
- Accessible heating controls.
- Premium Comfort System material.
- Foot control.
- Hand control.
- Makes weighing baby quick and easy.
- Easy-to-clean removable upholstery.
- Top: 28.38” W x 59.5” L (72.1 cm x 151.1 cm)
- Length with Footrest Extended: 77.5” (196.9 cm))
- Minimum: 18” (45.7 cm)
- Maximum: 37” (94.0 cm)
- Patient Load Capacity: 400 LBS