The Passport 8, an inspired result of ingenuity and efficiency in the approach to the varying levels of patient care. Passport 8 comes standard with an 8″ touchscreen display, easy touch function keys, and parameters that meet your clinical needs: 3 or 5-lead ECG, SpO2, NIBP, respiration, and temperature. In addition, Passport 8’s plug-and-play modular structure allows for more advanced monitoring functions to be added such as CO2, 2-channel IBP, cardiac output, or a combination of all three.
Passport 8 extends beyond just the device itself by offering integrated HL7 and DIAP communication protocols. Wired and wireless networking capabilities can also be integrated, enabling connectivity to the DPM Central Station and Panorama Patient Monitoring System, allowing patient data to continuously flow and be shared where needed.
Delivering a flexible, efficient monitoring solution, at an extraordinary value – the Passport 8 fits your diverse monitoring needs.
• 8″ high resolution touchscreen display
• Up to 7 waveforms
• Standard features include 3 or 5-lead ECG, SpO2 2, NIBP, respiration, temperature, integrated recorder
• Extensive data storage capability for trend data, alarms, events, NIBP measurements and up to 48 hours of full disclosure
• Available wireless 2.4 Ghz (802.11b/g/n)
• Connects to DPM Central Station or Panorama® Patient Monitoring Network
• Integrated HL7 and DIAP protocol interfaces
• Compatible with Mindray eGateway for HL7 communication to EMR
• Defibrillator synchronization
• Ergonomic carrying handle and multiple mounting options offer unprecedented mobility
x1 New Battery