The MTI 423 Dual Power Exam Chair sets the standard for traditional upright exam chairs as it moves smoothly and rapidly from a sit-up chair position to a flat position with footrest extended using the coordinated power back/foot function.
• Power lift and coordinated back/foot functions
• Ultra quiet 24-volt low voltage DC electric gear motors
• 11.5” (29.2 cm) or 16” (40.6 cm) vertical travel power lift base
(ADA compliant 19″ (48.3 cm) and 21″ (53.3 cm) entry height,
• Flip-up lock-down arms
• Cast aluminum compensating patient footrest
• Electrically operated lock/unlock of the swivel top
• Articulating headrest of choice
• All steel frame and cushion substrates
• Designer or smooth Velcro®-attached upholstery in standard
foams (optional memory foams and UltraleatherTM styles
• Dual-side back mounted membrane switches with swivel lock/
unlock feature, two user-settable program positions, auto return,
stop/cancel, and any button cancellation
• Listed to UL 60601, CAN/CSA , and IEC 60601
Lead Time: Quoted Number of days
There are no reviews yet.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Your review *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.