The GIF-Q180 is a thin 8.8 mm in diameter. However, the slimmed down version doesn’t mean you have to compromise your video image. This scope provides the full-screen, high-resolution image you are currently enjoying in scopes 9.5 mm or greater in diameter.
– Superior image quality with crisp, clear images and life-like color rendition in an easy-to-view large display size.
– Slim design: 8.8 mm diameter along the entire insertion tube for improved insertion capability.
– A 2.8 mm diameter instrument channel ensures that a wide range of EndoTherapy accessories can be used.
– Four-way angulation (210º up, 90º down, and 100º right/left) enables complete and comprehensive observation over a wide area.
– Ergonomically designed grip enhances scope maneuverability while easy-to-access controls and user programmable switches improve operability.
– Fully compatible with the CV-160 or CV-140 Video Processor.
– Scope ID™ function stores individual scope information in the built-in memory chip and display it on the monitor. This may facilitate endoscopy suite management.
1 year warranty