The Datascope Passport 2 makes monitoring simple. Rather than rummaging through layers of menus, there’s a Navigator knob. For frequently used functions, there are quick-action keys. Three waveforms will automatically reconfigure to six when needed. Colorful numerics automatically re-adjust to maximum size for optimal display visibility.
- Dedicated function keys provide one-touch access to all vital functions
- Colorful waveforms with automatic display configuration simplify use and enhance display visibility
- Standard features include six waveforms, auto-adjustable large numerics, 3 or 5-lead ECG, lead-selectable respiration, non-invasive blood pressure, temperature, and Masimo SET motion tolerant SpO2
- Optional features include arrhythmia analysis, 3-lead ST analysis with trends and alarms, Microstream CO2, Nellcor OxiMax SpO2, two invasive blood pressures, and a dual trace recorder
- View 12 ECG analysis module offers diagnostic quality 12-lead ECG interpretation with ST and arrhythmia analysis in a compact, easy-to-use module
- Built-in PCMCIA ports allow you to upgrade software, enhance memory, and transfer data with minimal effort
- Integrated power supply with lithium-ion battery technology provides uninterrupted patient care during transport.
*Mounting Equipment Sold Separately