The Passport V offers a comprehensive range of options that make it well-suited for most hospital departments. The flexible feature-set includes your choice of CO 2 and SpO2 technologies. Additional offerings such as multiple invasive pressures, external device interfacing and a secondary display solution are also available for increased monitoring of your more critical patients.
The Passport V has a straightforward and predictable interface, enabling you to easily perform functions and optimize the presentation of patient information. The large, vibrant display with vivid colors allows you to quickly assess patient data. Passport V features single-touch quick action keys and a Navigator Knob used to swiftly move the cursor within and between menus.
- 12.1″ color LCD
- 3 to 8 waveforms with automatic configuration
- Enhanced numerics mode
- 3 or 5-lead ECG with or without ESU noise rejection
- Non-invasive blood pressure
- Dual invasive pressures
- Masimo SET¨ SpO2
- Lead-selectable respiration
- Continuous temperature
- Drug calculations
- 96 hours of graphic and list trends
- 128 minutes of Oxy-CRG trends
- Remote view with multi-bed alarm notification
- ECG and IBP analog output