Philips M1350B Fetal monitor Refurbished. This Monitor 50XM has five color- and mechanically-coded input sockets: Cardio for fetal heart rate (FHR) and fetal oxygen saturation SPO2 Cardio for fetal heart rate and Toco for uterine activity NIBP for external blood pressure, SpO2 for maternal pulse oximetry. When fetal transducer is connected, the monitor automatically selects the correct operating mode. Philips. M1350B can Monitor the followings: SpO2 monitor FHR using both direct ECG (DECG) and ultrasound (US) maternal heart rate using ECG, monitor twins using either DECG and ultrasound or dual ultrasound monitor uterine activity (Toco) externally or internally.
The Philips 50XM includes industry-leading functionality:
– Continuous maternal vital signs monitoring, and maternal non-invasive blood pressure
– Individual twins heart rate monitoring
– Uterine activity calculated in relation to a selected baseline
– Signal quality indicators for each fetal heart rate channel for optimal transducer placement
– Toco and intrauterine pressure monitoring
– Color-coded sockets match transducer cables.
1 Phillips 50XM Fetal Monitor
1 Reusable SpO2 Sensor Finger Clip
1 Blood Pressure Cuff
1 Toco Transducer
1 Ultra Sound Transducer
1 Power Cord
There are no reviews yet.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Your review *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.