The Philips HD11 XE ultrasound machine has gone above and beyond the features offered from the HD11, with the same capabilities and more. Such features include the stress echo option, anatomical M-mode, and Tissue Doppler Imaging (TDI). The HD11 XE’s SonoCT technology has been clinically tested to provide superior images. The versatile Philips HD11XE is ideal for many settings such as hospitals, satellite clinics, and special practices.
- High-resolution LCD monitor with 4 active probe ports
- Multi-frequency, 4D, Convex, Micro-convex imaging
- Panoramic imaging
- XRES adaptive processing virtually eliminates speckle noise
- CrossXBeam spatial compounding
- Speckle Reduction Imaging (SRI)
- TruScan technology for immediate data storage