The IntelliVue family of networked patient monitors gives care teams throughout the hospital more of the information they need right at the patient’s side. The Philips IntelliVue MP30 provides powerful monitoring capability and essential measurements in a compact package to match the pace and unique needs of intermediate care, ambulatory surgery, post-operative care, special procedures, lower acuity environments, and patient transfer. featuring highly flexible screen configurations designed to suit patient acuity, department protocols, or specific procedure requirements.
The IntelliVue MP30 monitor is easy to use and operate on a networked platform via wireless or wired connections. Through Philips intuitive Multi-Measurement Server and extensions, the MP20 and MP30 deliver the best-in-class clinical measurements including capnography, conventional diagnostic 12-lead ECG, non-invasive and invasive blood pressure, respiration, FAST-SpO2, temperature, BIS, and cardiac output.
- Powerful monitoring and essential measurements in a compact package for a variety of care settings
- Highly flexible screen configurations for a range of patient acuity levels, protocols, and procedures
- Easy to use and operate on a networked platform that can span the hospital enterprise
- Multi-Measurement Server includes a collection of the most consistently required parameters in a single unit, which saves valuable space
- For patient transport and transfer, the MMS detaches and inserts into any other Philips IntelliVue monitor. Upon return to patient bed, it reconnects to IntelliVue and uploads stored transfer data without recabling or reconfiguring.
- Stores up to 8 hours of data