Interior Chamber Dimensions
• 26 x 37.5 x 60″ (660 x 950 x 1520 mm)
26 x 37.5″ chamber cross-sections are sized for efficient,
high-volume sterilization processing.
Fast-operating, low-effort manual door lock mechanism
(hinged-door models) allows door to be locked or unlocked using a single 30° handle motion.
Vacuum pump effectively pulls chamber to specified vacuum
levels and reduces water consumption.
1″ NPT, 50 to 80 psig (3.5 to 5.6 bar) dynamic, 97% to 100% vapor quality.
2″ ODT drain terminal. (Floor drain capacity must handle peak water consumption; refer to Utilities Consumption, page 6.)
Electrical – Controls
120 Volt, 50/60 Hz, 1-phase, 2.0 Amp
Electrical – Vacuum Pump
• 208/240 Vac, 50/60 Hz, 3-phase, 6 Amp per phase
• 380/415 Vac, 50/60 Hz, 3-phase, 3 A per phase
• 480 Vac, 50/60 Hz, 3-phase, 3 Amp per phase
Sterilizer Feed Water
1″ NPT, 20 to 50 psig (1.4 to 3.5 bar) dynamic. Water is used for vacuum pump, heat exchanger and trap cooling. Refer to Water Quality Recommendations listed on page 6 of technical data sheet
All processing cycles factory programmed into the sterilizer control have been validated to AAMI ST8.
Each sterilizer meets the applicable requirements of the following listings and standards, and carries the appropriate symbols:
• Underwriters Laboratory (UL) Standard 61010-1 as certified by ETL Testing Laboratories, Inc.
• CAN/CSA-C22.2 No. 61010-1.
• ASME Code, Section VIII, Division 1 for unfired pressure vessels. The pressure vessel is so stamped; ASME Form U-1 is provided with shipment. Shell and door are constructed to withstand working pressure of 45 psig.