This table-top autoclave is designed for the sterilization of wrapped and unwrapped instruments, glassware and other related items found in dental, medical and veterinary clinics, tattoo parlors, first aid rooms, hospitals, laboratories and other related industries.
The enhanced closed door active drying system maintains the sterile field and ensures complete drying of packs and pouches. The efficient air pump forces hot air circulation after the sterilization cycle for faster, more efficient closed door drying. Features a bacteriological Hepa filter 0.2 µm air filter (replaceable), Four pre-loaded cycles for unwrapped instruments, wrapped/packs and porous loads, glassware or slow exhaust for liquids or additional drying cycle.
All program parameters can be customized and stored. This unit has a contemporary design with a bright blue easy to read digital control panel. An automatic shut off at the end of both the sterilization and dry cycles. There are audible and visual cycle interruption alerts, and a.double safety locking device that prevents the door from opening while the chamber is pressurized.
- Automatic shutoff at the end of sterilization and dry cycles.
- Automatic Dry Cycle at end of Sterilizer Cycle
- Front panel controls.
- Electronic Digital Control
- Safety device to prevent premature opening while unit is pressurized.
- Front side drain valve for ease of releasing reservoir water.
- Dual safety thermostat to protect against overheating.
There are no reviews yet.