The Under Pad Mount Arm and Hand Surgery Table with Single Post Leg is designed for use with surgery tables and stretchers without side rails. The rugged, stainless steel frame construction has been designed to last. Setup is quick and easy, simply slip the table under the pad, the patient won’t even feel it.
The clear, radiolucent polycarbonate section of the table measures 14″ wide by 24″ long, providing ideal C-arm access. The overall dimensions of the table are 47″ by 18″ wide, while the exposed table length measures 32″. The convenient handle and quick release knob allows for easy carrying and storage. The single collapsible leg can easily be adjusted from 27″ up to a maximum of 39″ in length to match the height of the operating table or stretcher.
Weighing 22 pounds, this versatile surgery table includes a 2″ table pad and has an optional Add-A-Rail feature which can be easily adapted to the end of this table allowing for the use of multiple accessories.
• A very durable table offering a polycarbonate covered opening which measures 14″ W x 24″ L for C-Arm access
• Overall size: 18″ x 32″ L
• Approx. weight: 22 lbs.
• Rugged stainless steel construction for long time use
• Designed to slip under the table pad – patients won’t even feel it!
• Slides under pad approx. 15″ for stability – table pad and patient weight hold securely in place
• A convenient handle allows table to be carried and stored effortlessly
• Leg adjustment range: 27″ – 39″
• 2″ pad included and replacement pads are available