The principal application of Hygeaire¬Æ Germicidal Ultraviolet Indirect Air Disinfection Fixtures is to purify the upper room air in occupied spaces in order to reduce the risk of cross-infection and exposure of occupants to infectious airborne microbes. These fixtures are designed to project the ultraviolet rays across the upper room air, thereby destroying bacteria and viruses that are carried into the ultraviolet field by convection currents or air circulation.
- Two lamp
- Pendant Mounted
- Dimensions: 24×10.5×7.9 (LxWxH)
- 120 volt 17 W UV Output
- Constructed of corrosion-resistant Stainless Steel and Aluminum
- Utilizes STER-L-RAY ¬Æ Germicidal Ultraviolet (UV-C) Lamp(s)
- Irradiates airflow within the ultraviolet field in the upper portion of a room
- Ultraviolet indirect air disinfection for use in occupied areas
- Disinfects air in seconds, reducing the risk of cross-infection and exposure of occupants to infectious airborne microbes
- Requires little power to operate
- Interior surface is polished maximizing ultraviolet intensity
- Low maintenance
- 3 Year housing, 1 Year Bulb warranty
- MADE IN USA!