The Zimmer A.T.S. 1200 Tourniquet System provides accurate pressure monitoring for patient safety and confidence. Microprocessor controls and built in safety features with self-diagnostic tests make monitoring reliable in a single port, dual cuff surgical tourniquet system.
The Zimmer ATS 1200®
- Uses ambient air
- Uses electronic and microprocessor regulated pressure
- Single port, dual cuff system: Uses up to two single port, single bladder cuffs
- Allows for use of IVRA/Bier Block procedures
- 45-minute battery back-up provides mobility by helping ensure continuous power
- Visual and audible alarms activated when an unsafe condition is detected
- Self-check calibration each time the A.T.S.1200®System is turned on
- The lightweight, portable unit can be mounted on an I.V. pole or placed on a flat surface
- ATS 1200® is a single port , dual cuff system with patented safety features that make tourniquet application and monitoring convenient and reliable.
- Visual and audio-alarms, positive locking connect ensure patient safety.
- Cuff lockout features keep cuff inflated even if it is turned off. Reliability advanced microprocessor technology includes self-diagnostic tests and continuous monitoring for consistently dependable performance.
- Dual cuffs provide precise, independent monitoring for bilateral or Bier Block procedures.
- Includes hoses, battery, hospital grade power cord, operators manual. Disposable and reusable