Steris Caviwave Single Chamber Ultrasonic Cleaning System
The Caviwave Ultrasonic Cleaning Systems are freestanding units that automatically clean, flush, lubricate, and dry instruments (depending on unit configuration) prior to final wash and disinfection cycles. It provides powerful micromechanical scrubbing frequency of 132kHz which more than triples the commonly used 40kHz.
- Toe touch cycle start
- Automatic chemistry injection
- Automatically cleans, flushes, lubricates, and dries depending on unit configuration
- Flush ports allow tank solution reach into internal passages
- 15-gal (57 L) tank holds 22 lb (10 kg) of instruments.
tray size 20 x 13-1/2 x 3-1/2″
- 20-gal (76 L) tank holds 35 lb (16 kg) of instruments.
tray size 24 x 13-1/2 x 3-1/2″