Philips Intellivue MP50 Patient Monitor
IntelliVue MP50 patient monitors combine portability and measurement flexibility to match the pace and unique needs of intermediate care environments – at the patient’s side. Built on Philips strong heritage in patient monitoring, IntelliVue has highly flexible screen configurations; an extensive clinical measurements menu; built-in clinical support tools such as Event Surveillance, conventional diagnostic 12-lead ECG, and arrhythmia analysis; and many other powerful features. IntelliVue is easy to use and operates on a networked platform that can span the hospital enterprise. It can be configured to suit patient acuity, department protocols, or specific procedure requirements. In line with Philips commitment to providing customer choice, IntelliVue is compatible with a range of SpO2technologies and sensors from Philips, Masimo,® and Nellcor .®
- 30.5cm (12″) color SVGA monitor display with 4 or 6 waveforms is bright and easy to read.
- Comfortable handle and rugged housing for easy portability.
- 5-hour battery life** means the MP50 is convenient to use for in-hospital transfer.
- IntelliVue comes with 10 preset screen configurations.
- Customized viewing options let you view and analyze data in graphical or numerical formats, juxtapose real-time measurements and trended data, and organize every onscreen element – from waveforms to data labels – as desired.
- Touchscreen operation makes many functions directly accessible through simple commands. (Touchscreen is available on MP50 only.)
- Access information from a variety of systems on the hospital network – pharmacy, laboratory, ECG management systems, radiology PACS, host based hospital systems and others – and deliver it to the patient monitor through IntelliVue’s portal technology.
- No separate hard drive and no fan. IntelliVue is space-saving, quiet, stable, and starts quickly.
- Navigation Point operation designed for easy information input and onscreen navigation.
- Portal technology – Compatible
- Waveforms – 4 (Six optional)
- Monitor screen display – One integrated 30.5 cm (12″) color SVGA
- Screen navigation – Navigation Point
- 4 Integrated measurement module slots
- Multi-Measurement Server – Compatible
- Networking capability – LAN-ready