As a handheld pulse oximeter, H100B is designed to serve the needs of both long-term monitoring and spot check. It’s dedicated to offer reliable, accurate and sensitive measurement of blood oxygen saturation under even harsh conditions.
• LCD display with backlight control
• Dual work modes: monitoring & spot check
• Numeric display with plethysmogram display
• Trend review
• Adjustable audio and visual alarms
• 4 x AA batteries for up to 48 hours of work
• Rechargeable battery for up to 30 hours of work
• Optional battery charger stand
• Measures SpO2 & PR
There are no reviews yet.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Your review *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.
The Datascope Passport 2 makes monitoring simple. Rather than rummaging through layers of menus, there's ...