Ideal for eye surgery, the Hill-Rom Surgical Stretcher (also referred to as an eye stretcher) offers outstanding mobility, functionality and quality. A surgical rail allows for easy attachment of gas delivery and drape support devices, PACU extenders and arm boards, and surgical hand tables. Articulating head section also provides enhanced patient positioning and versatility.
Key mobility features include the Steering Plus™ system for crisp cornering and control, dual-locking four-wheel brakes an integrated IV pole transport device. Heavy-gauge, automotive-grade steel reinforced frames provide both long-lasting quality and a 700 lbs. weight capacity to handle patients of varying sizes.
- 700 lb weight capacity
- 26″ width
- Low height for safer stretcher ingress and egress
- Articulating head section for maximum flexibility
- Surgical rail for easy attachment of gas, extenders, and hand tables
- Dual-locking, four-wheel brakes for a strong, stable platform
- Brake/Steer pedals Ð head and foot
- Next generation Steering PlusTM system
- Siderail system (tuck-away)
- Power Washable